Are you climing or are you sitting.

My Jesse is 11 and she is a bit of a writer (philsopher at times) and a part of story was as follows. Celia life was like stairs sometimes your climbing sometimes you fall and sometimes your sitting just sitting on the middle stair, so my question is are you climing or sitting? Me I am climing and when I fall I climb and climb and climb.

debmom07

Asked by debmom07 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Well, I suppose I'm a climber in life, but pretty slowly. I have had various falls - sometimes nearly to the bottom of the stairs, but I get up and start again.
    Just now the climbing is slow. I had to stop for a rest when I had a fall in October, but now I'm up again.
    Tell Jesse that some stairs are higher than others and sometimes the stairs go round & round and you can't see the top, but if you keep going, you will get there. And taking a rest-stop on that middle stair sounds like a good idea.
    I think you have a very imaginative, sensitive daughter and should encourage her to write as much as she can.
    LizzieMade

Answer by LizzieMade at 6:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• WOW - she sounds very imaganitive (spell?)

Well at this point in life I think I am just sitting. Some days I might climb a stair but thats about it. Maybe when my little ones are older I will be able to run up and down the stairs - fast!!! :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 1:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• WOW! I am really impressed. I would have to say that I am climbing, slowly but I am climbing.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I agree.... very impressive!

I fell down a couple times, but I'd have to say I'm climbing slowly now, and have been at a steady snails pace for a while!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It's Saturday, today I'm sitting :)

Monday I'll climb again!
    Marsella

Answer by Marsella at 3:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2009