What is the best brand diapers for boys?

I know girls can wear any type of diapers and not leak, but what about boys? We have been using Pampers and they don't leak, but we'd like to try a cheaper brand. Any suggestions?

COgle3

Asked by COgle3 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• White Cloud or Luv's. Boys can wear any kind as well as long as you point it down and get the right size. Most babies leak due to the diaper not being put on right or its to small or to big. Our daughter uses white cloud or Luv's as we get the for the same price and she has never had an accident with either. Both of my nephews used white cloud with no leaks as do my neighbors sons.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Thanks! I just bought some Parent's Choice diapers, I hope they work too.
    COgle3

Answer by COgle3 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Cloth. You can find them in thrift shops, on ebay or freecycle, or make your own

Answer by rkoloms at 1:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Personally, I don't like white cloud OR parent's choice. I used LUVS though. they were and still are my favorite =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 1:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• We tried Luvs, Pampers, Huggies, my son leaked out of all of them. I finally bought some cloth - BumGenius 3.0 one size. I LOVE them, no leaks at all and just as easy as a disposable. All you gotta do is wash them every few days.
    KandiceN

Answer by KandiceN at 2:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I like Pampers alot. Ive had the best luck . It seems like other diapers leak at the top.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Pampers are the only diapers both of my boys have been able to wear without leaks. They always fit correctly and were on correctly and still leaked. To me it is worth the extra money to get diapers that won't leak.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 2:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'd love to do cloth, but I live in an apartment without a washing machine. And I suppose I'll try the Parent's Choice and if they leak, I'll go back to Pampers.
    COgle3

Answer by COgle3 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i love luvs for my son, but i also use pamper cuisers when i have alittle more money. but i think luvs are great!!!
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I got the costco bran for my baby boy and i really like them, they r suppoused to be the generic brand for huggies, funny thing huggies leaked when I used them and kirkland didn´t.
    Iansmommy004

Answer by Iansmommy004 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2009