What are some little things I can do for my husband to show him how much I love him?

We have been together for 8 years. I just wanna do some little things to show him how I feel about him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• notes its simple and kinda tacky but it works. i slip notes in my Dh lunch pail like i love you, you are the best, thanks for being a great husband/ father . he calls me on break or sends me a text saying i love you too. i know it makes his day to get the notes and when i dont put one in he thinks im mad at him, when im not
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I wish I still felt that way about mine.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 2:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• The notes thing is a good idea. I also make sure anytime I go to the grocery store, I pick something up that isn't on the list but something I know he will love. For example, my husband loves this certain brand of beef jerky but we never really buy it so sometimes, I will pick up a package of it just because i saw it and thought of it. Or something else that he likes. I send him random text messages during the day just to tell him I love him. I have taken pictures of myself blowing kisses at him and emailed them to him while we are both at work. Believe it or not, it's really important to men when their wife listens carefully to them and picks up on the little things. We seem to think we are the ones who want that but men do too. I try to listen so little things he says and go with that. Sometimes it's something he wants but keeps forgetting to buy or something small like that. But he loves when I remember.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• a blowjob? Make him dinner, and a blow job. my hubby loves that ;)
    Anonymous