How do I wean my baby???

I'm going back to work on wednesday and I need to wean my girl from boob to bottle. I will still be using breast milk, but don't know how to get her on a couple bottles a day. I've been trying and trying to get her on a bottle and she just doesn't want it! I'm worried she won't eat until I come home after a 6 hr shift! HELP!

mamakat21

Asked by mamakat21 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you need to let someone else give her the bottle. check with the lactation consultant at the hospital you delivered at about getting a good portable pump so you can quickly and easily pump at work. Mommies give breasts, everyone else gives bottles.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• lol thanks but I already have a pump :) that is true...though lol...I will try that tonight! I'll give her grandma the bottle :)
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2009