how do you make macaroni salad?

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 2:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• the creamy kind?
    Miracle whip, peas, mustard,onion,s&p,and elbow mac.
    I think thats it, my mom always makes it for me.lol
    dita

Answer by dita at 2:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I hate most of them; this one it pretty good: Kicked up Salsa Dancing Macaroni Salad

1 package small whole wheat pasta shells cooked drained and rinsed in cold water
    1 can Black beans drained and rinsed (or 1-1/2 cups home cooked)
    salsa - about a cup
    1 heaping spoonful mayonnaise
    1 cup corn (frozen and drained)
    3 stalks celery chopped
    celery salt - a dash
    cayenne pepper - a pinch to start, more to taste
    1 Tbl chili powder
    2 Tbl cumin powder
    Paprika - optional
    Mix salsa and mayo together, mix macaroni, black beans, corn, and celery together add salsa mixture stir to combine add celery salt, the peppers, a touch of chili and cumin powders and
    the paprika mix taste to adjust seasonings. Chill. Adjust seasonings before serving.
    Eat and enjoy

Answer by rkoloms at 2:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Depends, I have a few different ones. I can message you a few different ones if you want. The one I make the most is: boil a pound of tricolor spiral noodles, cool off. Mix in a bottle of Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing, add chopped baby carrots, sliced and quartered cucs, cheese cubes cut in half, pepperoni chunks in bite sized piecces, cherry tomatoes. You can add milk to the dressing bottle and shake to get out all the dressing if needed.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• elbo macaroni, tomatoes, green pepper, and celery seed, salt and pepper, mayo, some cut up boiled egg (sometimes)
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009