Christians, what is your good news?

Tell us something good about your religion, faith and Jesus Christ! What keeps you with your faith?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Just the fact that God never lets me down. Never forsakes, me, is always faithful to keep His word to me. He gave me life, then He gave me life everlasting. He saved my life, then He saved my soul. He gave me a miracle healing that could have only come from Him, in answer to a prayer I had. He saw me through a very scary health situation just this week,and showed me once again,that He does have a plan for my life. He gives me unconditional forgiveness, unbounded grace, unlimited mercy,and is the truest, most real thing I have in my life. He blessed me with the man He set apart for me,and blessed me with my children and grandchildren,and gives me the ability to raise them with wisdom and discernment. God is everything to me,and I'm nothing without Him.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• This may sound crazy, but I pray for a parking spot every day when I go to work. Parking is awful. People circle for an hour looking for a spot or park a mile away from the building at the second lot. I have only had to walk once! I don't mind walking in the daytime, but I hate walking back alone at night. I love it that I can get even selfish little prayers answered!
    Anonymous

• Cont.... He gave me His written word,as a guide for my life, to answer any question I could ever have about anything. He hears me when I pray, thank Him, or cry out to Him in anguish. He comforts me when I need it, He leads my husband to be the spiritual leader of our family,and lead us to a church of fellow believers where we are loved, cared about,and involved.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• He sustains our lives!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It doesn't matter who you are, where you've been, or what you've done, or even who you've done it with... Jesus loves you and accepts you just the way you are! He is ready and willing to extend forgiveness and salvation to you!

If He had a refrigerator, you're picture would be on it!
    If He carried a wallet, He'd have a picture of you in it!
    No matter what anyone else thinks of you, He thinks you're to die for!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• St Otto, the Patron Saint of Parking
    Anonymous

• That I know and understand that God's love is constant, and he always does what is just and right. He is truly worth praises,worship, and Love.

No one could ever ask for a better GOD!! Amen.

mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I meant worthy of praises,worship, and love
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• The thing I love the most about my faith is my relationship with God. I love how He speaks to me through His word, and He answers my prayers. I love how when I mess up, He gently corrects and I never feel like I have lost His love.

I love who He is. I mean He is so good and holy. He is so wonderful.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• The good news is that God is love - the message is love and joy.
    At least, that's the way my faith works....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009