I need a bit of help with an assessment ...Does anybody have any ideas?? I want to hear them !!

Let's say there is this building with four floors and theres a law office and a dentist and this company that invents educational games for kids and teenagers, and theres a small break room with a refrigator and one microwave and because of the break room, you see a business opportunity...what service would you open in the building ??? It has to be good for all the companies already there. Any Ideas .....PLEASE !!!

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Coffee...and snacks. Like not a starbucks per say but a coffee shop kinda like that...you could serve snacks and deli sandwiches...
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• One of the things that always makes a huge difference in my work happiness is fast access to healthy food options. How about a healthy sandwich shop with veggie/vegan/low fat options?
    Anonymous

• cleaning business, office supply company, phone answering service, daycare...
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Okay says good
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• maybe I didn't get the question lol...i thought you got the whole extra floor...im confused!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• the main thing is because the break room is small and only has a refrigator and a microwave and i have to come up with a service to help the businesses there and of course help myself too bascially.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Maybe somewhere where all the employee's could get breakfast, coffee and lunch? Maybe even just cold sandwiches for lunch or something.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• well i want to thank everybody for there ideas and help and for answering quickly ....I greatly apperciate it !! And if you have any more hey keep they coming ...lol

Thanks !!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Theres a doctors office that I go to once in awhile. Its a big medical building and has many different types of docs there. Right in the center on the second floor, there is this little cafe. Shes got salads, muffins, cookies, drinks and at lunch time, she makes sandwiches for people such as chicken salad. I think she can even do grilled ones. Most of the stuff is cold and the drinks are canned, but she makes money. Also my in laws just closed up shop, but they did vending machines for about 4 years. They just went to local businesses and asked them if they could place a vending machine in their offices and then serviced them once a week.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009