Whats the best kind of diet to go on?

I need to lose 60 lbs! What kind of diet do you suggest?

beingamomrocks1

Asked by beingamomrocks1 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I did Weight Wtachers and was very successful.
    Anonymous

• If you want to lose weight faster or quicker than normal I would suggest eating TruChocolate, in 3 weeks I lost 17 pounds and I only need to lose 25lbs, I'm still losing I just don't weigh my self until the week is over. I would suggest that and making sure you eat a big breakfast (not full of callories but bigger than a poptart or donut) eat a small lunch, and a huge dinner full of protein and veggies!! Stay away from candy (unless is TruChocolate) and only diet soda (I would never tell someone to give up soda LOL). Also try to get at least 30mins of cardio in your day, maybe go for a walk with your kid(s). If you want to know about TruChocolate go to my homepage, I have everything on there, and on of my journals has the website to go to to buy it. Hope this helps!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 2:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• "Eat Right For Your Blood Type". Buy This Book, it is written Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo
    It explains in detail (along with recipes) why we should eat food that benifit our blood type. It doesn't matter if your + or -. I am 0 so if you are too, I can email you a spreadsheet I already put together on excel. Good Luck

Marianne Corns
    Gold Canyon Senior Demonstrator
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Diets are temporary fixes and keep you on the gain/lose rollercoaster. You need to learn to eat healthy foods all of the time; this is for your life and the lives of your family. You need to be a good role model for your kids and show them what health eating looks like. Drink 8 or more glasses of water every day. Eat 7 servings of whole grains every day (brown rice, quinoa, whole wheat pasta, whole grain breads). Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in a rainbow of colors. You will lose weight, maintain a healthy weight, feel amazing, look fabulous, have more energy to work out once in a while (or take a nice walk with your family). Feel free to contact me for healthy, tasty, budget friendly, family friendly recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I used the Cinch Inch Loss Plan. I love my results! The plan is based on losing the inches while maintaining your lean muscle mass. I lost approx. 25 lbs. using their protein shakes and meal bars. It took me four months to do it, but Thanksgiving and Christmas were in the middle of it. Send me a message if you would like to know more.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Megan
    MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I agree with the weight watchers idea It worked for me too
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 5:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• The Ab Diet because its not a true "diet" that you won't stick to. Go to a bookstore and read into the book a little. Check out the food ideas and work out suggestions. Its an amazing plan with lots of success stories.
    I think that something like Weight Watchers is a great idea too if you can afford to buy the extra food.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009