do know anyone who is rude loud mouthed and disrespectful?

my cousin's gf is all of those. i love 600 miles away and dont to where they live to visit cause we cant afford the gas. this girl of whom i NEVER met is bashing me. saying that im a fat wh**e and stuff like that. i been with my husband 10 years NEVER cheated on him and god knows im not fat, im a size 5. grrr i just might take a trip there this summer to she if she wants to say this to my face and then teach her a lesson

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• My SO sisters and brothers and even his mother that crazy women,thinking about it the whole family is like that....and i think thats so sad bcuz even the young babies in this crazy family are growing up like that thank god my son is not that close to them :-)
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 8:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• why don't YOU be the adult & ignore her stupidity
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Your reaction to this girl and you saying you might take a trip and teach her a lesson is just making you sound like the pot calling the kettle black. You sounds rude, loud mouthed and disrespectful. So what if she says that stuff about you? You can't control her actions. All you can do is live a life that proves her wrong. She must be getting information from someone to say those things if she has never even met you. So you might try calming down and nicely ask her why she feels this way about you. But it does sound like she's justified in not liking you, your attitude stinks.
    Anonymous

• you just ignore her seriously? even if this girl is posting stuff about you online and making fake profiles about you. i tried to ignore her at first but this girl is out of control
    Anonymous

• yeah i'd ignore it b/c I KNOW who i am and don't give a shit what someone i don't even know thinks about me, nor do i care what they say
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I agree with anon 1:28 and josie. Be the bigger person here.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I guess my only question is why is she doing this? If you have never met her, how would she even know you to say anything about you KWIM? What does your cousin say?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009