I know you can still get a period when youre pregnant, but will it just be spotting? or like a shorter period? or even a "regular" period?

I've had my cycle RIGHT on time for the last 2 months, and a week late the month before. I've just got a funny feeling. I havent been having un protected sex, not on b.c. the "pull out" is the closest thing to bc (I know its as good as nothing- but....)

pregojen

Asked by pregojen at 2:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Health

• yes they are bleeds when you are preggo, I had one like twice lost a lot of blood it was from over-doing it physically, take it easy! Bed rest a lot if you bleed and carnation drinks.
    Anonymous

• you can bleed when you're pregnant, but it's not a period. a period is your body shedding the endometrial lining, something that you must have to hold a pregnancy.
    BethTheGreat

Answer by BethTheGreat at 2:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• ok, well whatever its called, how will the blood flow be, and to anon. its not from excessive physical work I know for a fact
    pregojen

Answer by pregojen at 2:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2009