Anyones elses husband...

Have a hobby that seems to keep him really busy? I hardly see my husband! He's always in the garage working on his truck or helping friends with their vehicles. Hes always in that darn garage!!!! lol.

beingamomrocks1

Asked by beingamomrocks1 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is my hubby 100++%. He is ALWAYS in his shop, which is a completely separate building from our home. He has lots of projects going on - motorcycles, RC cars, just tinkering around, working on his truck. Lately he's been building me raised garden boxes so I can't complain about that. Sometimes I do get irritated that he gets so much alone time for his hobbies, but then if he doesn't he is super grouchy and mean to the kids. So, given those options, I'd rather him be happy out there so we can be happy in here. :) Also, after being together for 19 years, I understand that he needs his space and time in order to be happy. Not everything has to be completely equal in our relationship all the time. It's whatever works to keep the peace. But, yeah, I had to laugh when I read this question because I sooooo relate!
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 3:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I wish! LOL!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 2:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• yes! as soon as my dh gets home from work, he's on the computer playing gay ass wow LOL it's so funny but annoying @ the smae time b/c i feel like he ignores me & our dd
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• do we have the same guy? lol my SO loves working on cars and always works on friend's and relatives cars. he feels sometimes as if thats all they want from him though. but he still enjoys it! right now he's working on a 1980 trans am but has put a lot of money into it. he might sell it and buy a four wheeler since we live out in the woods now.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• His guitar and his band. Ugh he has band practice every Monday night it is our only night off together booooooo.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My husband is building a custom S10. I forget what size motor but a HUGE motor that is going to "bring the front tires off the ground" Hes so wrapped up in that truck!!!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• no he doesnt, i swear we are with each other 24/7...lol i like it for the most part...for the most part...LOL
    alicia541

Answer by alicia541 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• computer games. though its not as bad as it was. it use to be ALL day *he worked night shift*
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• He's not my hubby but he plays a lot of guitar and he paints. He's an artist and he records his own music. So, I hardly see him. =[
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yep spunds like a typical guy either that or games on the computer or if anyone elses husband has a MAN ROOM. they are doen there watching some stupid show or sport.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 2:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009