Anyone else annoyed by this??

When someone posts a question and by the time you have submitted your answer, they have already closed the question after 4 responses? I wrote a very thought-out answer to a question and it was rather long, and as soon as I posted, boom, best answer was chosen and my answer will not be read. You try to help people out but they don't take the time to wait for answers. It's too nice to be on here anyway! Everyone enjoy the rest of the day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What annoys me is you post a question and people dont have time to get to it because everyone else is already posting more questions. it just gets annoying somtimes but i guess its stilll a good sytem to be abe to post your question right away.
    Anonymous

• hay some ppl dont aprshiate advise. Its just good you gave da advise in da first place have a blessed day
    mamasboy2.27.09

Answer by mamasboy2.27.09 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It'd be funny if you closed this question right after you asked it... :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 3:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I hate when I'm typing my post and when I'm finished, it says the question has been deleted.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I was answering a ? the other day and by the time I was done the ? got deleted! Someone thought it was "inappropriate." I thought it was fun. Oh well.
    Anonymous

• I hate when people talk like they never saw a school in their life with everything misspelled and slang. Sorry I was just reading a previous post and had to vent. Typos are one thing. Purposely spelling like you're a moron, completely different thing.
    Anonymous