what birth control do you use?

i'm trying to get some info on the birth control out there. i used to take the pill, dh deployed so i stopped, and i've lost 2 pant sizes in 4 months. i don't want to take the pills again cuz i don't want to gain the weight back. any sugguestions, or advice? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• mirena
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 2:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• im a mirena girl too.
    casd

Answer by casd at 2:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• isnt great?
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 2:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Pully Method =0)

Not my choice boyfriends lol
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 2:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'm pregnant right now (it was planned), but when I'm not I'm going to do the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM). You chart your temperature and fluids, and find out your fertile days and infertile days. You use condoms the days you are fertile. It's kind of work-intensive, but it's worth it for me to be able to stay away from the hormones and the drugs that can cause all sorts of side effects and undesireable consequences. Many friends of mine have been using the FAM and been very successful with it. Google it if you are interested.
    joshuasmommy327

Answer by joshuasmommy327 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Hubby had the snip and I take Seasonique(BC) because of PMDD, I don't like it! I have gained 5lbs in 2 weeks, I'm retaining fluid really bad, my heart is giving me problems, the list goes on... So much for feeling better,lol Now I'm waiting for the Dr to call me and tell me where we go from here...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i cant do birth control.. i seem to get pregnant when im on it .. but when im not on birth control.. i dont get preg... weird huh
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 3:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• pull and pray...really hard...lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I just got put on a low dose pill called FemCon, supposedly it's supposed to not be as harsh with the side effects as some of the other ones. We'll see. So far so good though.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 3:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• husband had a vascectomy
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009