What would convince you to have a Lia Sophia Party?

Would you like free stuff or a gift card to somewhere

kealey

Asked by kealey at 2:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Free and/or discounted products. Also, the option to have a book party. I love Lia Sophia, but never has the time to have a party. Are you a rep for them?
    two_princesses

Answer by two_princesses at 2:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Nothing, I don't wear jewlery and no one I know can afford anything extra at this time.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I am a rep I could do a book party for you
    kealey

Answer by kealey at 12:09 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Free and discounted stuff, I also love how other people answer that no one has money to buy any extra stuff, I DO!!! Plus I have customers that have been buying my products!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i had never heard of lia sophia ... accept a table was set-up at our church this weekend.. didn't get to look at the jewelry though...but usually discounts and specials will get my attention.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I never went to a Lia party, my friends had them all the time, I never went. Well, I met a lady that was selling purses, that also sells Lia, so I said what the heck, I get free stuff. I had the party and loved it! I loved the jewelry, the fun, and most of all, all the free stuff I got. Now I myself am an advisor for Lia and a rep for Miche Bag! What drew me to love the jewelry was the awesome deals for having a party. And who couldn't love the month of July! Deals Deals Deals!
    Shari1855

Answer by Shari1855 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010