To the Liberals out there?

What do you think of Rangel, Daschle, Dodd, Frank, and Pelosi?
Would you ok with losing their control in the House and Senate (2010) if it meant corrupt people like Daschle, Dodd, Frank, Rangel, and Pelosi may lose their seats to Republicans? Or would you vote for corrupt politicians just to keep power?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah get them the hell out of there.
    Anonymous

• I would like to see some Republicans in their spots, unless they are corrupt as well. I don't consider my self a liberal or a conservative, I take things from both sides and mix them together, that would be a perfect government. Anyways, I think they need to go. I think there needs to be a mixture, if it's all one sided then things don't get done right, you throw in a little bit of the other side and they can come to reason on things. They need to go!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm not liberal but I'm answering anyway. I think over the next 4 years you will see a whole lot of new faces, younger, idealistic, on both sides. Even with McCain, he's not known to be corrupt, but I believe he may lose his Senate seat this time instead of running unopposed. The people are just sick of it on both sides.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I would rather see honest people in the seats, regardless of party lines. However, I feel that on my core issues, I have a better chance of being represented by Dems, even if they have some personal issues that make them less than desirable candidates.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I don't see how people think dems help them, if anything they hurt you unless your one of those people who feel the need to live off of someone else's income(welfare) that is the only way dems help people. I hate that we get taxed, money is being taken from my kids and given to someone on welfare who is at the store buying soda and candy with foodstamps and with their SSI checks they go and get their nails done. Who the hell said they can take my hard earned money and spend it that way, oh wait Obama did! I think we need better people to represent America, because this is getting out of hand.
    Anonymous

• I would rather throw the whole lot out and start fresh. I do believe things work best when Congress and the pres are differing parties, keeps a balance. When one party controls all of it they seem to get full of their power and go nuts. I live in a red area of Cali so except for my Senators our reps are Rep.

I would prefer to get corrupt people out of power than have my party in control.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Not liberal either, but I would like to see just about everyone replaced. D.C. is a rats nest and there are rats on BOTH sides of the aisle.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• ditto yourspecialkid.. you said it perfectly. im sick of all the corrupt douchebags in the white house.. We need more people like Ron Paul in there. :D
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Dems keep electing Ted Kennedy a murderer they love their corrupt politicians I guess.
    Anonymous

• Because there are no corrupt Republicans, right? Power corrupts people regardless of ideology. You are never going to find the "honest" politician. People lie, politicians lie a lot.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 4:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009