How would u feel to live near Guantanamo detainees ?

sassylitmom

Asked by sassylitmom at 3:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I would fully cooperate with the FBI and make places in my house for 24-hour surveillance and recordings of every person visiting the detainee, and every phone call.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Well, because of the speculation, I would have some worry. But, unless I saw/heard something that furthered the belief that they are a danger to society, I would try my best to be neighborly.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Not in my neighborhood.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I wouldn't like it one bit. Whether they are released and given assistance (like some liberals want to do with one/few of the detainees). Or whether they were put in a detention facility awaiting further action. I think it is wrong and sometimes I think the Obama Administration cares more about what other nations think of him, than the safety of US citizens.

myame

Answer by myame at 4:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Uhh, they wouldn't want to live in my rural neighborhood.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I say give them all a fair trial, then we will go from there.
    Anonymous

• They would not like my neighborhood they would stick out like a sore thumb. Like another poster I would allow the FBI to use my home to keep an eye on them. The fact we are going to release these people here is disgusting. Why not send them to their home countries. What ever happens to them happens. Some are not criminals other are. Obama is a freaking moron.
    Anonymous

• All I know is my dumba$$ democratic senators were all for Guantanamo closing till one of our empty prisons here in MT volunteered to house the detainees. Now all of a sudden they don't think it's a good thing. I wanted to kick the TV in listening to Baucus and Tester saying not in this state. Fricken hypocrites.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• And to answer your question, they belong where they were at...GUANTANIMO.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i used to livein gitmo,cuba when my step-dad was in the navy.are they moving them?
    tracy20

Answer by tracy20 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2009