TMI.....but I need an answer?

Okay....so my husband and I were messing around during my ovulation time. He eventually put a condom on, but we fooled around for quite a while before that. I was a few days off of my birth control. We have two children and concieved the first time we tried on both......soooo....what I am asking is do you think it is possible that I am pregnant? Does pre-cum have sperm?

ps. I have not gotten my period...day 5 and I took a test today....negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes precum has sperm in it... You sound like a real fertile myrtle, lol! If your super worried about it, that may be keeping aunt flow from rollin' into town. Give it another week maybe and get another test, if still neg and still no period, call your Gyn and maybe they could do a blood test.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 3:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2009