Is it possible to have surgery due to fatness around the pubic?

Or do I just need to sweat, sweat, sweat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what do you mean? surgery to get rid of the fatness around the mons pubis? Is that's what you mean, then yes. Between liposuction and possibly a lower body lift depending on your other trouble spots, or even skin resection and a lipectomy (fat excision).

If you mean can you have other surgery (medically necessary) when you got a fatty "thang," yes probably, but you may run a higher chance of hernias or other complications.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 3:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Let us know if you find one! I need one.....
    Anonymous

• Yes it is. I need to have it done due to my roll. I have numerous health problems because of it but I can't afford it and insurance only considers it "cosmetic".

Cosmetic - my @$$.
    Anonymous

• What about it is NOT cosmetic?!?!? Is it life-threatening b/c you got a big crotch? Unless you have documentation showing years of skin infections, chronic yeast infections, open sores, etc., the insurance isn't gonna take a second glance. It IS cosmetic in probably 99% of cases out there.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 3:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I've heard that the "pubic" area is the one place you can't lose weight after you've gained it. Again, just hearsay...but, I assume it is possible to get lipo there, if you really feel the need.
    Anonymous

• yes, porn stats get coochie lipo all the time :)
    AlexisLA

Answer by AlexisLA at 4:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2009