What is a UTI?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• urinary tract infection.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Urinary tract infection...usually burns when you pee
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• its a urinary tract infection
    kcandie

Answer by kcandie at 3:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• urinary tract infection. it'll hurt when you pee, you'll itch, and sometimes there's a bad odor. if you dont treat it right away it can lead to a kidney infection.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• you wont itch. ive had PLENTY of these recently NONE of them made me itch. nor did i have an odor. one of them i had for almost three weeks before getting it looked at. still no itch. still no odor. but yes it burns when you pee. and yes. its called a urinary tract infection. they give you two kinds of pills. they will help TREMENDOUSLY with pain and everything else within the first day/night. one of the pills makes your pee NEON orange. like orange soda on a napkin. its intense. but it works amazingly, and if you get the neon orange pee pill, wear a panty liner because you drip without feeling or noticing and it WILL stain your underwear!!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• p.s. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE ALL OF THE MEDICATION GIVEN TO YOU!!! THEY COME BACK VERY EASILY IF YOU DON'T TAKE ALL THE MEDS!!!!
    mommykayti

• mommykayti- there are different locations where you can have a uti. It just means there is an infection somewhere along the urinary tract.. Also what one doctor gives you others won't. I've never been on two pills for one.. only on kind of pill it begins with a C... So they prescribe different ones depending on the dr and the severity. But your right to take all the meds, and they work within 24 hours :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• OP... Ok I dont have a UTI lol, I was just wondering what it was cause I have seen it posted on here. Thanks for everyone who answered and now I will know what to do it I get one :)
    Anonymous