Is it possible to ovulate on cd28 if your on clomid?

On cd 21 my doctor told me that I ovulated and that I produced a follicle so does that mean she was able to tell for sure that I ovulated already or is it possible that I could be ovulating today cause we dont know how long my cycle is? I just noticed that I have that really stretchy cervical fluid like when your ovulating except its not egg white its more clear to a yellowish color.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Did she do a transvaginal ultrasound and SEE a folicule? Or was she relying on blood work? I would keep bding just to be safe but I'm assuming you would have already ovulated on chlomid. But better be safe then sorry.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• SOrry. I forgot to say that as soon as I got pregnant (also on chlomid) my cervical mucus became very stretchy
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009