What could this mean? sorry if tmi

Hubby just tryd the the thumb pressure point on me to help get labor started and it made me poo and now my baby is going crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol, the pressure is good, thats what made you poop. baby is going crazy because it probably triggered a contraction, you cant ALWAYS feel them. i was in labor for two days before i went to the hospital and i didnt even know it. good luck momma and congrats on the baby =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Rather than "trying this at home" why don't you just relax and let nature take it's course. Thumb pressure, walking, sex, castor oil and all that other stuff makes you feel like you are hastening the labor along but truthfully, who is to say that it wouldn't have happened at the time it did, without any additional "poop." From the ripest grape comes the best wine. www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 5:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2009