how much weigh I should gain?

I'm 5 months preggo, my original weight befofe getting preggo was 145, my weight right know is 147-148 lbs. How much more weigh should I gain to be consired healthy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They say no more than 30 lbs. You will gain more in the last month or two. As long as your gaining or maintaining your weight your fine. There is no set amount unless your under weight or severely over weight. Your healthy now, I gained 0 lbs and lost almost 32 while I was pregnant and I had a 8.13 oz baby.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• you can gain anywhere between negative numbers and as high as 75. i gained 50. thirty of if was gone one week after i had my son without any exercise or change in diet or anything. i ended up gaining it all and more back due to stress and other things but still, any amount is normal. i didnt gain ANYTHING until i was 6 months then the last three months i gained 50 lbs. you can imagine the stretch marks! just keep with whatever diet you're on as long as its okay with your dr. if you are still concerned ask your doctor and he/she can tell you if you are doing alright or not =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2009