CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

i have been trying to get preg. for almost 2 and 1/2 years i have had no luck i stopped having my peorid i haven't had one in like 10 months i had like a brownish like peorid in december for like 2 days (light) and since then nothing i have had test done and everything looks good my cervix well everything i am only 23 years old and i don't know what is wrong or what to do PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe it's your SO that has the problem, get him checked, if not it could be the stress from trying to get pregnant. Maybe get more test done to see whats going on. Also try to see what days you ovulate and make sure to have sex on those days. Buy kits from walmart or something to see if your ovulating. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• Have you been checked for poly cystic ovarian syndrome? Ask for an hsg. Its a test where they put die inside you and take xray to make sure your tubes are open . The lack of period is usually a good sign of PCOS. You can ask your doctor about provera to make your period start and clomid to try and induce ovulation. I have periods only if I am on the pills and if not i have them once a year and they last about 2 hours. Don't give up. Have them do a vaginal ultra sound to check for cysts along with blood work to check for other things and ask about a hsg.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• There is something wrong you just dont know what and your obgyn should be able to find the problem. I found out that I have PCOS which explained why I would go 3 months with out a period and wasnt ovulating cause we were tyring for 9 months and never got pregnant. Now Im on Clomid which is a fertility drug and it worked the first month for me or made me ovulate, we dont know if were pregnant yet. But talk to your doctor and see if they can help you more then what they have.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I went and saw an RE because my husband and I tried for 27 months before concieving (with the help of fertility drugs). You may want to get your hormone levels checked. If your body isn't making enough estrogen or progestrin you may need supplements to be able to concieve. I would speak to your OBGYN about it since you've been trying for so long they should help you.

PS. Don't let them tell you you're too young to have any problems.My OBGYN refused to help because of my age and I have to pay a specialist.

Best of luck sweety
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i have pcos as weelll and go for moths at a time with out a period then a month or so with one its a crazy problem but sounds like you could have as well
    juanitadoddo

Answer by juanitadoddo at 8:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2009