tmi alot, bu I'm worried about bleeding...

first off, baby was born a month ago, and i've been having bladder incontinence. And of course there was the bleeding, but it stopped about a week ago, the incontinence did not. However, today I suddenly started to bleed again...and bleed a lot!! Is this normal??
Secondly, I cant always be sure that all of the blood is coming from the vagina...In fact sometimes it comes from my butt...I dont know if the blood is in the stool, or is just coming from my butt when I poo...sorry for the TMI but is that normal? or should I be going to my doctor for that??
thanks for any help you have

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Health

• honey, call your doctor asap.
    lilmama31709

Answer by lilmama31709 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• You might have a hemorrhoid that burst. Not all hemorrhoids are outside the body some are inside and break. Bleeding again is perfectly normal, it's probably just your period. If you continue to notice that is from your rectum and rectum only contact the doctor to avoid infections or blood poisoning. As for the bladder issues speak with your doctor about medication to help. Some women need surgery to repair their bladders when its all done and said.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i would call you doctor
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• OMG!! you could be hemorrhaging internally!  See your Dr. asap!

nairda

Answer by nairda at 4:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i would call your doctor. get an appt ASAP. only because you never know what it could be, and if it's something serious, you want to catch it as early as possible. good luck!! hope you feel better!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Either way you have to get your 6 weeks check up...if you had that already i hope you told the dr...what was going on..if not make it earlie..and go now...im sure your okay..but im not a doctor...not even on the webmd...page..where they give you advice...if its bleeding and stomach problems...
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• for the incontinence: DO KEGELS!!! ALot of them! Set alarms on your phone so that you have a reminder to do them alot. It will help.

For the bleeding: I was dont bleeding as well then I had a day of alot of heavy activity and started back up again. It could also be your first period

However, definately contact your doc about the anal bleeding. I know that for a month after giving vaginal birth it hurt to go #2. I cried the first couple times while my baby screamed to be fed. But I didnt have the bleeding. Try calling you obgyn first instead of the doc. They might have more relevant solutions
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 12:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2009