Best bridal shower games?

I am planning my sisters bridal shower and I was wondering if anyone can give me some good games to play? Aside from the usual games like bingo and the clothes pin thing.... Thanks!!

kristinashley24

Asked by kristinashley24 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go to spencers in the mall, they have a bridal games and funny ones too
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Guess games about the groom or about the bride, write down questions like "how tall is the groom" whoever gets the most points from the guess game gets a prize. Games like Guess the condom, put different kinds of cream in the condom like milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, and so on and everyone has to guess what the cream is and whoever gets the most right wins a prize. Even do guess the pad, put different drinks on a pad and the ladies have to guess what the drink is soaked in the pad. These are the kinds of games we played, it looks gross to look at a full condom and a pad with red juice on it(LOL) but it was fun and we all had a good time!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 4:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• The best game I've ever played was at the shower my sister did for me. It was a jack n jill shower but I imagine it could work just as well with only ladies.
    Have one person in the middle of the room, give them the following instructions: bend at the waist to draw a picture of..... You pick the picture to draw. Depending on the crowd you'll get some interesting comments. You or someone else write down what is being said. When the picture is done apply the comments to wedding events. What would the bride say to the groom when they have their first moment alone together, "Are you serious?" What would the bride say when the bride say when they are in their room later that night, "Are you sure you're doing that right?"
    We had a blast with that one!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• well my sister had a scavenger hunt and we all ended up at the bar lol
    juanitadoddo

Answer by juanitadoddo at 8:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2009