Do you ever worry that dh will go somewhere else because your sex drive does not match his?

Mine is very highly sex driven and Im just not. I love him with everything I got but I just can't keep up. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Compromise. He wants it probably once a day and you probably once a week. Make a compromise to try for 2 times a week, then work up to 3 times. Relationships require compromising on both sides, he may not get all the sex he wants, and you may not have every single night off :) but as long as it's not overextending you and it's not making him feel like he's not getting his needs met, then it's doable.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 5:33 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Talk to him. Tell him how you feel. Even though he wants it more that doesnt mean he is unsatisfied.
    Anonymous

• I agree, tell him that you're just not at his level, but try to compromise if you can.

I don't worry about my DH going anywhere else because of my libido, because he knows how I feel, and when I know he really needs some, I give it to him whether I'm in the mood or not.
    Anonymous

• You husband should love you NO matter what is going on in the bedroom. Love has nothing to do with a penis entering a vagina.
    Anonymous

• I don't know :42...I'd like to think love has something to do with sex, and vice versa..

Anonymous

• Sex is important in marriage, I'll grant you that but in the book Why Men Cheat it says that sex is not the number one reason they cheat. The number one reason is bc they don't feel appreciated at home; their emotional needs are not being met by wife. So if all other aspects of the marriage are ok I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'd remind him that you want to, you just cant' keep up with the stud. Maybe that will stroke his ego enough to make him not stray.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• If my hubby wants sex, he will do WHATEVER it takes to get me in the mood.
    Anonymous

• nope. I'm worried I will go somewhere.. considering he doesn't want to work on our sex life as much as I do...
    Anonymous

• I would suggest you at least try. Try to keep up. As for me, we are perfectly matched. After 19 years of marriage we still can't keep out hands off eachother.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Wow thank you ladies, I know its proably too late to say it but. my dh is very understanding and Im very luck in that. I'am trying the twice a week compromise already. Thanks again!!!
    Anonymous