Do you kill God's little creatures?

I mean even a ladybug ( I know this sounds strange but if it isn't bothering you why mess with it) The other night at the ballgame I was watching a game when all of a sudden a ladybug flew in to my glasses (between my eye and glasses) I was like what is this I took my glasses off and just watched it it was just climbing all over my glasses I found it interesting and cute. Anyway finally it flew away only to find out it went downward and landed on my hand I thought it was some other insect I gave a small smashed but at the same time I realized it was the ladybug again. I thought I killed it I probably knocked it silly I held it while watching the game (20 min.) then when game was over it she showed signs that it was ok and flew away. Isn't that weird not too mention me (the whole thing was weird) but I could not have killed it or any insect (unless it bites) that is the only way. Or chews.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pets

• I try not to kill bugs (unless they are biting me.) I shoo flies out of the house instead of killing them.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'm the same way, lol! We had these funky house centipedes in our old house (look it up, they're crazzzzyyy lookin'). They had like 16 long legs and the biggest i saw was like 2.5 inches long. At first I was like WTF! Then I found out they can't harm ya (mouths are too small like daddy long legs) so every time i'd see one, I'd grab a cup and catch it and let it outside. Now if something bit me, I'd squish it to pieces (insect I mean) esp. misquitos. I also get scared when I see a black widow or other poisonous spider taht could harm me, my family, or my dogs in our house/yard, so yeah i kill them.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 4:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I would kill spiders, flies, cockroaches, termites, carpenter ants...and any other bug that, well, bugged me.
    Anonymous

• Worried about bugs... yet not too many are concerned over the killing of innocent children... hmmm... sad!
    Anonymous

Spiders are a important insect to our world. They get rid of virus carrying mosquitoes.
    cthorn14

Answer by cthorn14 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• anon2;28...get over yourself its just a question...
    OP the only thing I will kill is a spider or a roach if it happens to be in the house....Other than that, I don't kill anything....I have a bugman that kills ants and stuff:)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• If it's a spider all bets are off. I hate them. But I try not to kill anything. However I did murder my poor son's hermit crabs.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I kill every bug that comes near me, I'm scared to death of them.
    My fiance had to kill a spider for me today because I couldn't reach it and because it was HUGE I didn't want to even go near it.

LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 1:54 AM on Apr. 25, 2009