confronted huubby....

Well i confronted my husband about talking to this gurl...he stopped calling her..but today i looked at my cell bill and i didnt know it would tell you who the are texting and the times.....so i found out that hes not talking to her but he is still txting her all hours of the night......im so mad and hurt right now...i dont know what to do i asked him if he wanted this gurl and of course he said no that he dont wnat a divorce or separtation......i dont know what to believe any more...what should do....

margaretguerena

Asked by margaretguerena at 4:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Been there and you should confrom him and her... I found out by calling her and she was straight forward with me I found out what he told her and what she didnt belive then I confronted him and he came out with the truth... I left right away his family was devasted and took my side they told him to leave me alone. Let just say he knows i dont play around we got back togheter still building trust because it is not easy but who said any of this would be. He changed for the better. He need to know you dont depend on him.CONFRONT HIM NOW before something else happens... I wish you alll of luck and I truly do know how you feel.
    Anonymous

• Confront him again. It's there in plain black and white. He can't deny it, so make him tell you what is going on!
    Anonymous

• You should take control. You sound like you're wating for him to come out and tell you he wants a separation, but as long as he can have you and talk to her, what reason does he have to stop? He isn't respecting you at all or showing love for that matter. I would separate to let him know I mean business. Tell him you are looking for an apartment because you won't allow him to cheat and be connected to two women. Then maybe he will get the hint.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Confront him it's not a game anymore, tell him he has to pick right now you or her and if it's not that kind of relationship with her why is he talking to her, and why is he hiding it, and doing it at night?
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• if you tell him to stop texting her and he agrees to stop, will you believe him? trusting again takes time but some people just will not trust/forgive after something like this. if you can, and he agrees to stop texting her, give it another try. if not, leave or you will be miserable and jealous all the time.
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 4:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Look - Quit enabling him (allowing him to cheat/lie/etc.). He obviously needs a wake-up call, so give him one.
    Anonymous

• i would also confront him again. that is WRONG. you NEED to talk to him about it and tell him how it makes you feel. tell him to just listen and let you talk, not to interupt. he has NO business talking to another woman AT ALL. especially behind your back!!! i would also make him pick, you or her. he doesnt get a both choice. if he cant give you reason, or let you see the texts for yourself, i would move out. show him you mean it! if he loves you and really doesnt want a divorce or separation then he will show it. not just say it. actions speak louder than words, and thats another point you can make =] good luck and i REALLY hope things get better for you!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Confront him again about it and this time let him know that this will not be tolerated any longer. Ask him for the last time who is it going to be otherwise you are going to leave because you did not marry a man to share with another woman. If he wants to work on his marriage seriously (you be the judge) then make him change his phone number and focus on your marriage. If you feel that it still has not worked out. Then leave him a "dear John" letter and leave while he is gone. This will give him the message that your wife will not be the other woman in your life any longer. And once he comes home to a empty and lonely house then maybe that would be a wake up call for him.
    You never miss what you had until it is gone.......
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 4:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• He is definitly cheating, NO question about it.
    Anonymous

• Hand him the detailed bill and tell him to help you read it. Tell him to help you understand. I love playing the dumb blond routine and watching them squirm. I'd then tell him that if he's having a hard time cutting ties with the girl that you will contact her and do it for him. If he doesn't like that I'd start packing my bags and see how fast he calls her and ends it! You are the one with the power. Never forget that.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009