My pee looked like a very light rosey pink tint

could this be bad. I had some stawberry jello today, could it be from that? I am 21 weeks preggers and 1 cm dilated. It was only once today, the rest of the times it has looked normal

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 4:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Urinary tract infection or Kidney infection. Cranberry juice.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a bladder infection. But if you are already dilating you should call your doctor to be safe.
    Anonymous

• i would call your doctor and also drink LOTS of cranberry juice. like at least a big bottle today. and another tomorrow. you can also get cran apple or something like that if you dont like the regular stuff. but call your doctor just to be safe, but everything could be just fine too =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Could that have been your plug? I'd definitely call the doc just to be on the safe side. I wouldn't think UTI just b/c of the color and it has only happened once. Unless you're having other symptoms (painful, burning, dribbling, hard to pee).
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 4:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• no I dont have any of those symptoms, just a little constipation, and minor baxton hicks I believe,with my first dd I didnt have contrations until The day I had her so I am a little unsure. I will call my dd but I dont have a phone and no way to get to the doctors, they just closed too I noticed the time:(
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• (fixing a sentence): I will call my Doctor, not my dd, but.......
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• they may also have a nurse help line at your local hospital. Call up, answer a series of questions, and they could maybe give you some kind of clue... we have one here and it's free. Good luck!
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 4:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• thank you, I will keep you posted!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• pls get checked out...i was 20 weeks and cuz i was dialating they stitched my cervix..not trying to scare you but i had that ..i thought it was a uti but it wasnt plz keep me posted...o the stitch was not bad at all
    ttcma

Answer by ttcma at 9:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2009