How can you possibly??

For those who will insist on a link, I don't have an exact one, but it was on Glenn Beck on Fox News ( you may or may not like them ) yesterday...
How can you possibly still approve of Obama, knowing that he wants to go through the EPA and raise your electricity bills by 50-100% and make the price of gas go to $4 a gallon again. The reason he doesn't want to run his propoganda (sp?) through Congress is because they will not pass it.
I have an idea for gas efficiency is to place more tolls on the main highways, I
think it would encourage wise planning of shopping trips and lessen pointless trips ;
kind of a " what can I accomplish on this one trip to town, so I don't have to make countless more for the things I forgot" thing. Now for commuters who have travel the same stretch of highway for work, what about toll passes?

izyandchrismomi

Asked by izyandchrismomi at 4:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because I don't buy the magic beans Glenn Beck is selling. If I want news from a comedian, I'll watch Jon Stewart. At least he is funny.
    Anonymous

• What is your definition of a comedian? A news anchor who doesn't share your political view? Who is Jon Stewart, honestly I don't know?
    izyandchrismomi

Answer by izyandchrismomi at 4:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• "Because I don't buy the magic beans Glenn Beck is selling. If I want news from a comedian, I'll watch Jon Stewart. At least he is funny. "

Funny. What I can't figure out is why some people think that Beck is more than an entertainer! And when our gas went over $4, the Bush admin blamed it on the market. Now all of a sudden the prez can control the price of gas?? I'm a bit confused.
    Anonymous

• Obama won't be able to pass any bill without it going through Congress. And the American people will not let him raise the price of necessities like that..... all those people that voted him in because they liked his "help your brother" welfare reform will explode with anger.

Then again, I guess Obama could go back to that winning line of his from a few months ago..
    "I won, get over it."
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• izyandchrismomi - A comedian is someone who goes on a comedy tour.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h1CAITaeNNbzJVY8Ugc1o8-jCHdwD97H5DQ00

Anonymous

• I would be interested in going to one of his comedic shows.
    But seriously, I like his news' show, because he explains financial things in a way that not only would the accountant understand, but also the everyday housewife.
    izyandchrismomi

Answer by izyandchrismomi at 5:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Oh boy, and as of today, it is rumored all you middle classers who voted for The A$$hole looking for your $400 tax break because of it can kiss it and your arse goodbye. The Dem.congress is doing away with it.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• The current administration goes around all the normal channels, which includes the Constitution and does whatever they wish, they just say you are not invited and then close the door. Yep, they won, but NONE of us are, and those who think they are, May God bless them, for they know not what they do... I like Glenn Beck & Fox news, I am very thankful we have 1 media source that tells the truth. I attended a Tea Party and I cannot believe how All other media sources demonized all of the Tea Parties, folks they told you a bunch of lies! If I didn't know this to be a fact myself I would have a hard time believing it. but I am telling you the truth, I have no reason to lie to you! "We the People" stood up for ourselves & all of our fellow Americans, peacefully! I am in disbelief & shock at how most of the main stream media in the United States of America has become nothing more than a major propaganda machine!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 5:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• "...knowing that he wants to go through the EPA and raise your electricity bills by 50-100% and make the price of gas go to $4 a gallon again."

I don't know where these ideas are coming from...link please?

As for gas prices...I certainly can't blame Obama...especially for things that haven't even happened yet!

Lets try discussing REAL issues instead of the maybe scares that some of you are putting out there..

There are plenty of us Dems willing to bridge the party gap, but Reps like YOU are making it hard to do...if you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Aww man, me and my middle class ayis ain't gettin' my stimulus check!? Dang!
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 6:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2009