Am I just being silly?

My boyfriend constantly looks at porn and jacks off... Even when I'm in the next room. It really hurts my feelings, cus it's not like I've ever denied him. We've talked about it before, but it still happens everyday! We've had this issue for over a year now. I had a baby 2 months ago and my body is ruined, I feel disgusting and this makes things even worse. I'm miserable and upset all the time and he just doesn't get it. Am i being immature?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow, Were in a similar situation
    Anonymous

• you are not being immature i think thats disgusting and my husband that i know of does not watch that and doesnt need to HE HAS ME! he doesnt always wanna have sex but thats his problem and he better not go off and watch porn my opinion is that it is very wrong. you should have a serious talk with him and get rid of all his porn and if he doesnt want to then you need to becareful with him because something is wrong with him and be very careful with your baby!!! good luck
    Anonymous

• He has an addiction. Tell him he can get help, drop it cold-turkey, or get out.
    Anonymous

• Seek couples counseling.
    Anonymous

• if you know he is doing it i would go in the room and smack him upside his head. if he KNOWS that it makes you feel like crap, thats technically grounds for mental/emotional abuse. hes a jerk if hes going to be doing it when your home and everything else. you feel worse now though because of your hormones. you still have them all in you until about 6 months or so i think. you need to tell him to cut down or cut it out. good luck momma, congrats on the new little one =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Seek counseling. my ex-husband went through ths and it ended up not being enough and even though we were having sex he couldn't get enough and went else where. That is what ended our marriage.
    Anonymous

• I agree get therapy!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• When you say constantly, do you mean everyday, twice a day or like everytime you turn around? Does he know you're in the next room? Is it like he's in the living room during the day just jacking it or is he in the bedroom and you're in another room?
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 5:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• At least once a day. I'll be in the bedroom and he'll be in the living room, or vice versa. Also, he likes to take his little iTouch to the bathroom with him and go to dirty web sites.
    Anonymous

• COUNSELING!!
    Anonymous