Cosleepers!!!! Have you ever had sex while your child was sleeping with you?

Or do you take it to another room? How do you do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• Ummm, yeah....so, we don't co-sleep. Couldn't do it. And the thought of having sex in the same bed judt makes me ill. Honestly, ask DCFS if it's ok to have sex in the same room, let alone the same bed!! My best-friend co-sleeps, and her DD is just 5 weeks older than mine...she just CAN'T figure out why she can't get her DD to sleep in her crib now...hmmmm. LOL. Hubby and I are very open sexualy, but won't be that open in front of our DD. She won't be ashamed of her body, but she'll have respect for herself too.
    Lillysmomma1024

Answer by Lillysmomma1024 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• No way! We go to another room or when she was facing the other way watching Baby Einstein (our lets have sex w/o the baby crying video) we would have sex. I would do it in the same room while she was in her crib sleeping too IF she ever slept in her crib. Oh, and she is 7 months.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Looking the other way = she's still in bed with you?
    Anonymous

• We did it a few times when he was less than 6 months old. Now we do it else where. Maybe that is what I should do with my weekend, reinforce the dinning table. It is starting to wobble a little.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• We have done it. We had a co-sleeper attached to the bed so he would sleep in that. But a few times we would put him asleep on one side of the bed and we would move to the other side. We have a king bed so there was plenty of room so we didn't disturb his sleep.
    If we didn't we wouldn't of had sex for like three years because I was co-sleeping two different babies 18 months apart.
    Anonymous

• hmmm...I am just trying to think how that would work...when we have sex, we don't just stay in one spot? is it just us or don't other people like switch up positions and move around and shit?
    Anonymous

• I agree!! Co-sleeping alone is AWFUL!!! Let alone have sex in the same room and even the same bed! You people have problems and need to take care of it!! NASTY!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Lol, no not in the bed with us. Our bedroom is connected to a full sink area and bath area..hard to explain. So she was sort of around the corner in her chair, watching BE and facing the other way. I don't care who thinks its sick though. My bedroom, my kid, my choice...boooya!! lol
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• NO! never ever. not even in the same house. she'll be babysat.
    Anonymous

• No way...I can't even do it when hes running around playing. I know their lil and don't know but I could never...that's just me though!
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 5:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2009