Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem Stroller

I have a Combi car seat does that car seat work with this stroller? Is this stroller as good as it looks? I have a toddler and a newborn Should I buy this stroller?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• It should work. The stroller comes w/ one of the car seat holders. You can always call Kolcraft's cust. service line to double check and see if your car seat will work. We bought this stroller when we had our boys (twins) and it's great- I can't say enough good things about it. It is pretty big (very long) but most double strollers are anyway. We love that we can choose which direction to face our boys (both seats can face forward or backward or one or the other). It's definitely worth the money.

dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 6:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2009