Any ideas on how to spice things up?

My reltionship is good, but my husband has been working a ton of overtime and I'd like to do something to spice things up. Something that'll cause him to say "wow baby!" any ideas?

ForestGrove_Mom

Asked by ForestGrove_Mom at 5:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• A six pack, a mack-daddy dinner, and good ol' head - men are easily pleased. I find that too often I try and go the extra mile only to stress myself out and get disappointed when I don't get a huge response. Especially if he's tired from working so much, he'd probably love to kick back, get a massage and go to bed! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• www.edenfantasys.com they have TONS of things for couples and romance. enter partner code BKS at check out for 15% off.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I dunno if it's something he might be like oh wow that was different, but guys like head. Just a thought. And they don't like to do any of the work esp when they are tired so if you do all the work in bed then he might be happy with that. Dirty talk helps too. You could also try role playing if you really want to work it.
    Anonymous