WAT CAN I DO WITH BROCALI AND LOTS OF CARROTS?

MY NEIGHBORES WORK IN THE FIELDS AT THIS TIME I GET A BUNCH OF GRAPES AND A BUNCH OF FRIUT

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Asked by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 5:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• You can steam the veggies or throw it in a baking dish with cream of chicken and cut up chicken and have a chicken bake.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Stir fry.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yeah I would cut up some chicken or beef and stir fry it all together in some EVOO. Add some spices like ginger, soy sauce or whatever you like. You could mix some soy sauce, garlic, honey and ketchup together to make a teriyaki type sauce too. Serve on rice.
    IF you have too much you can freeze the veg's to use on another day.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I would make peanut sauce and pour over the steamed veggies and some cooked whole wheat angel hair (or other) spagetti. You can also make a veggie pot pie. Stir fry the veggies with some tofu and serve over brown rice. Feel free to contact me for complete recipes (I have thousands!)

Answer by rkoloms at 6:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Cream of broccoli soup, cream of carrot soup. Stir frys, alfredo spaghetti with broccoli and chicken. Carrots and broccoli raw with ranch dip.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• SOUP! BOIL THEM UNTIL THEY GET SOFT, SEASON THEM TO YOUR LIKING, AND PUREE IT, THEN ADD SOME WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE TO THICKEN IT, YUMMY!

Answer by older at 6:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Broccoli and cheese! Boil the broccoli and melt velveeta cheese over top- add a little milk to make the cheese runny.
    Anonymous

• go to tasteofhome.com and type in what you have and they will give you recipe ideas for just about anything.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Steam, stir fry, soup, cook with beef
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2009