What do you think about giving the book "The Love Dare" as a wedding present?

my daughter bought that as a wedding gift for her cousin's wedding next weekend and not sure it is a good idea.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I should also mention that the happy couple are not the religous type
    Anonymous

• GREAT idea in my opinion. Newlyweds usually don't feel a need to pick up a book like that so it will collect dust on their bookshelf. But when the problems start rolling in, this book just might save their marriage.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Why cause drama where there is none?
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I actually now a girl getting married next month and they requested it! I don't think you have to be religious to receive a good gift. People who are not religious still get married in churches. I think if it is what she wants to give then that is the gift she should give. If the couple takes it the wrong way then that is on them.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It can't hurt but I usually give fire extinguishers, they are more practical imo. No pun on the relationship of the book to the movie Fireproof!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• LOL!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2009