Has anyone used Alli or any of the weight loss products?

If you have used any, I am interested in what works and what doesn't. And what makes you feel jittery, dizzy or ill. Thanks for the help.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 5:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i used size zero, it did NOTHING but make me hyper. my best friend used hydroxycut and it worked SO well. i was going to start it but i got pregnant! haha. i would highly suggest hydroxycut. it worked for her and NOTHING worked for her before. no pills, no diet & exercise, nothing. good luck!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 5:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• None of these pills work, don't waste your money! Just walk on a treadmill a few days a week for a half hour and eat healthy.
    Anonymous

• Ive tried every kind they do not work my hubby gets so mad at me for keep buying them when I see new ones
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 6:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Diets and diet supplements are temporary fixes (may be harmful) and keep you on the gain/lose rollercoaster. You need to learn to eat healthy foods all of the time; this is for your life and the lives of your family. You need to be a good role model for your kids and show them what health eating looks like. Drink 8 or more glasses of water every day. Eat 7 servings of whole grains every day (brown rice, quinoa, whole wheat pasta, whole grain breads). Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in a rainbow of colors. You will lose weight, maintain a healthy weight, feel amazing, look fabulous, have more energy to work out once in a while (or take a nice walk with your family). Feel free to contact me for healthy, tasty, budget friendly, family friendly recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• To take it off and keep it off means a lifestyle change. Pills might help get it off but once you stop you have a 95% chance of gaining it all back plus some.
    Pills are not regulated by the FDA. That means companies can give false in formation and mislead the consumer. Many pills can be harmful if used long term.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:04 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I do eat healthy, drink a lot of water and try to exercise but just can't seem to lose much weight. I've seen ads for Alli helping when you do all the rest, that is why I was asking.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19587389/ I would be leery of any diet pill that can cause "anal leakage" and has a website that advises packing an extra pair of pants just in case.
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 8:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i think it depends on the person, for me, hydroxycut didnt work for me, but the xenadrine does work for me. i didnt feel sick, jittery, nothing with either. i just saw results with xenadrine. nothing to dramatic though.
    im going to go the healthier route, and just work out, eat right, and drink lots of water. the pills didnt do much for me. so it was a waste of time in my opionion.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 10:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I lose weight in between kids, and after still trying to lose the last 15 20 ponds, I did smart once, and slim mints which worked.. tried every DVD or program.. didnt work... I tried alli and all those other pills the only one that i found that works is hydroxycut hardcore.. I would try smart once meals and slim mints together and if you cant stick to it then hydroxcut hardcore is a good option
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I've used alli... it works because it does not allow you body to absorb the fat you eat... and makes you SH*t your brains out... I only recomend if you have a very large amout of weight ot loose! Try Chitosan... made by GNC found at rite aide (or GNC) it works great and lesse xpensive then alli and more gentle... take with vitamin C and it works much better. Good luck! PM if ya wanna know anything else about diet pills I have tried about every one on the market ( I know I know I have an addiction)
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 4:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2009