Need help right away!!! PLEASE

I am 37 weeks preg i have been extremely tired for a few days now and today my body is starting to get covered in red spots that hurt when you touch em. What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hmm, never herd of this before, does your doc have a 24 hour number call and see.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I have no idea but sounds like it could be serious. I would call your doctor or talk to the nurse on call. Or maybe you could call labor and delivery at the hospital where you are going to deliver. Could be something as simple as hives but, I would definitely call and see what they say.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Red prickly rash could be a sign of high blood pressure. I would call your doc.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i would call the doc now. if you havent already. if you cant get ahold of anyone i would go to the ER. better to be safe than sorry!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2009