If I can't have him...........

I just read a comment on what would someone do if their man cheated. One woman said she would kill him if he ever left her. To me that's sick. If he doesn't want you, he doesn't want you. So if you can't have him nobody will? What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• If I can't have him I kick him to the curb and find a better one

Answer by admckenzie at 6:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• you know that there is alot of bad things that happen cause of cheating spouse.. You read about it in the news, so sad, father killing his kids in NY, not sure if that is where it was.. But is so sad, his wife left him for another man.. SO cheating cause alot of problems.. People shouldnot do it, cause it damaging to the marriage..
    Anonymous

• There are some crazy people in this world but if a man dont want you its his loss let him have the other woman and get on your life no man is worth going to prison for the rest of your life (if you get caught)
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 6:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It depends on the intensity of your feelings for someone. If you put your all into a relationship and thought everything was fine only to find out he was cheating I can see how you would feel like if you can't have him no one else could. But in a healthy relationship those feelings are probably not present.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 6:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• sheesh.. It could have just been a figure of speech. No one knows what they will EXACTLY do in ANY situation until it happens!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2009