Have you ever wanted to burst someone world? But didn't...

I have a HUGE secret that I want to share with persons involved in a situation. One person told be in sorta confidence not to tell. But I feel so guilty for lying to the second person. He asked me flat out what was going on and I lied to keep her secret. I want my life back to peace & quiet and not have to deal with either of them any more. Should I confront her and put all of my the cards on the table and let her know what I know? Since, even though she told me in confidence, she was also lying to me about things. Or should I just stay out of it and let her get away with messing up the lives of serveral innocent people? I'm leaning toward blocking everyone's number from my phone and not accepting phone calls.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• STAY OUT of it. Nothing good can come of it and you will wind up with them thinking bad of you.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't lie for anyone. Once it gets to the lying stage I am out of it. What you have done is gotten yourself in a situation where you are going to be the bad guy either way you go. Once you lied it ruined your credibility so either tell her straight up to make things right or just stay out of it.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Well, if you were the innocent person how would YOU want to be treated?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I say if it doesn't pertain to you and you weren't involved...someone just told you about a secret...stay out. No need to stir the pot anymore. not taking calls is a great idea!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'm sorry, it just pisses me off that you would leave you husband for another man. And not tell him, so he has to ask me what's going on. AAAHHH!!! Just wishing that she grows up already and do what's right for everyone. Thanks
    Now I have to call Verizon and find out how to do call block. I'm paying for it, might as well start using it. Thanks
    Anonymous