who NEVER uses the anon option?

I dont. I have no shame in my life and quite frankly dont care what youre think about me....

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 6:33 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have used it in the past, but decided to be a mature adult and own my words, whether anyone agreed with me or not. I try not to offend, but in a forum this vast, not everyone will agree with your opinions. I have gotten to the point where I really don't care what people think. They don't laugh when I am happy, cry when I am sad or pay my bills. I am always out there with my pic now!!.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 8:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Me... I never do :)
    Anonymous

• i have like once or twice but thats it! if you dont like what i have to say then dont read it lol

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Never.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• anon- 5:34 that made me LOL!
    casd

Answer by casd at 6:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I don't use it because I want everyone to know who I am and how I feel. Plus I am never judgemental I just give advice or opinions and you can take it or leave it. We are all human, we all male mistakes and we hopefully learn from them and move on and become stronger because of that. If I can offer any guidance or personal experiences that can help others, I would like them to know who I am and how I feel. Plus, If you don't like me you are missing out on a good friend.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 6:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• the ONLY time I have is if it was something about my sex life. I have a really hard time talking about my sex life. even if it is online to a bunch of people I will never ever meet
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 6:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• ive used it a few times. MOST of the time though, i remain ME =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I've never used it.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Oh man 1st poster, you took my idea!!
    Anonymous