Did I have a miscarriage??

On the 14th my fiance and I got into a car accident and at that time him and I were suspecting pregnancy. That day, after the accident we went to the ER and they said it was going to be too early to tell but that they would do a urine test just in case. It of course came back negative. The last day of my last period was on the 3/24. But as of the 21st bleeding started, I assumed it was my period but it was the COMPLETELY opposite than my period has EVER been. I'm not the type to have cramps, but I did, cept the cramps were intense pain. And my bleeding was automatically heavy, which also isn't normal. My periods are between 5-6 days, this

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 6:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its is possible. but you wouldnt be able to really know for sure because you were only 3 weeks.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• but i am sorry for the way you are feeling as i know i have felt it. but things get better with time =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I had a similar experience with an early miscarriage. It is entirely possible you were pregnant. I am sorry if this was the case.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Some friends had an early MC and arent 100% sure they were pregnant or not. I had one at 5 weeks and one at 11 weeks and they said both mine were hard to tell :::eye roll::: Im sorry for your loss though.
    AngelicDevil80

Answer by AngelicDevil80 at 2:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2009