What are your new-found flaws?

Its true, no one is perfect, including me. But I have noticed new things about myself like how stubborn I am LOL. Working on that....haha what are one of your greater flaws?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 6:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have always had a short fuse, but being pregnant i feel its even shorter; also before pregnant i have kinda been a sissy la la, look at me cross eyed and if you catch me on the right day i might cry well needless to say its worse!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i pick at my lips and make them bleed! then my lips hurt so i pick more...my husband gets so mad at me lol

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I am somewhat bossy and like to do things my way...but I have a husband that's used to me doing everything for the last 11 years, i am pregnant now and I need his help so when he doesn't do it my way my claws come out :)
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Not giving a crap anymore. I have reached the stage of "get over it" and "let it go". I don't deliberatly try to be mean, hurt feelings, not put forth 100% effort, and the such, but if you aren't happy with me - oh well. I will apologize, make nice, make right, but if that's not enough I don't care. Get over it. I will.
    Anonymous