HELP ME PLEASE!!!???

OK I have been TTC for over 4 yrs. For some reason I cant get passed the depression and the thought of it never happening, and I fell like I should just give up and it is pointless to keep trying. I feel this way alot, and I dont know why? Does any one know of a way to get passed having these feelings? Any advice and/or suggestions?

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Your welcome. TTC is some thing that could happen to any of us. I have several friends and relatives who have gone through it and losses. I remember their depression. Thinking of you.
    Anonymous

• I've not been where you are but I know there used to be a support group called Resolve that was pretty much nationwide for ttc and pregnancy loss. Maybe it's still around. I'm sorry for your heartache. Prayers for you.
    Anonymous

• I will definately look into that and thank you
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Your depression and stress could be leading to the lack of ttc.
    Anonymous

• I think it goes hand in hand. TTC causes the dpression and stress and vice versa.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:31 AM on Apr. 25, 2009