7 months and it hurts!

Okay, so im getting excessive amounts of discharge, braxton hicks contractions, (that hurt more than they should!!),Tons of pressure everytime i use the rest room, and back pain like crazy...the last two days i havent been able to sleep or get comfortable because it hurts so bad. not just when im getting the contractions, but ALL the time...
i havent had any spotting, and iknow the contractions are just the braxton hicks, but does anyone else have this kind of uncomfortable pain in the 7th month?? I was fine with my first up untill like 2 weeks before i had him, so this is weird for me.

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 6:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got them alot once the third trimester hit, especially when I wasn't drinking enough water, drink more and they will settle down, drink alot!! Hope things calm down for you!
    Spokenfor

Answer by Spokenfor at 7:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Sounds like my last pregnancy. I was miserable until she dropped. Hope you feel better soon.
    Anonymous

• Try getting on all fours and rocking and see if that doesn't help some

Answer by admckenzie at 7:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2009