do you think badly of women that dont wash their hands in the public restroom?

I am HIGHLY allergic to all those caustic hand soaps in the public bathroom, I keep hand sanitizer in my husband's pocket and I use that when I leave the bathroom, so I dont wash my hands or my kids when we are in there, but we all use the sanitizer when we get out...do you think badly about women who dont wash their hands in the public jane?

shivasgirl

Asked by shivasgirl at 6:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Health

• I approve
    Anonymous

• s...... definetly.....
    Anonymous

• no as long as you use hand sanitizer when you use the potty..im a germx freak. lol. i use it ALL the time and so does my hubby and we got toddler safe wipes for our 2 year old. i literally have germx in every room of the house, both cars, and the diaper bag. im starting to wonder if im a little OCD lol :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• well, no because I use sanitizer too for the same reason. I am allergic to many types of soaps. however, I use it right there where everyone can see me so I don't look like that nasty woman who doesn't wash her hands!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 6:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• wish more people would use what ever's in the bathroom. I never touch the door or toilet button or hand with my bare hands. yuck!
    Anonymous

• Yes...I am sorry you are allergic, but if I see you walking out after using the bathroom I think you are gross. Especially because I have to touch the door after you walk out. That is why I always use a paper towel to open public doors!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I dont cary the sanitizer in the bathroom because I dont want it to get germy on the outside, lol
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 6:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right but it is ok to get your germies on everything you touch on your way out?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• the WHOLE bathroom is germy already!!!!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 7:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• if you are allergic to the soap why not just use plain water its better than nothing
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 7:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2009