If you went pass due

How many days weeks did you go?
Did you end up being induced or finally went natrual?
Due today and I dont think he's comming anytime soon.

Chas21

Asked by Chas21 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was due on the 13 of October and was induced on the 19, which is my birthday. I now realized I should've waited. I was only dialated to a one and he was so not ready to come out.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 7:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My oldest dd was born almost 3 weeks after my due date. No I wasn't induced. My car broke down and I had to walk a couple of miles to get home and I went into labor. Not sure it caused it or she was just ready to come out but I had to head to the hospital!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I was due on June 21 and started inducement on the night of June 24. Didn't have him until the 26th by c-section.
    beckster_01

Answer by beckster_01 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Well considering the AVERAGE pregnancy is 38-42 weeks you are fine to wait until 2 weeks "overdue" and then see what happens. i know it can be discouraging and you probably really want this to be over with, but please don't rush things.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I was due with my daughter on May 18th and didn't go into labor until the 20th. I felt the same way on my due date, I thought it would be a while before she decided to come but luckily i was wrong.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i was due wth my son on Oct 7th and ddn't get induced until the 20th. I didn't progress at all, a fingertip in 8 hrs. I ended up with c-section b/c he went into distress. He was stuck/wedged against my pelvis.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 25, 2009