ANYONE SICK

any one here sick? I have head pressure, runny eyes, hurting ears, runny nose, sore throat and dizzy been taking tylenol cold but semms to make me more dizzy. I missed 2 days of work because of this crap

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 7:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Health

• Take sudafed in the morning and benadryl at night. Drink lots of peppermint tea (a natural decongestant). Take honey (antibacterial) with cayenne pepper (anti-inflammatory). If your fever lasts more than three days, go see your medical care provider.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I've been sick for a few days runny nose, cough, head and chest congestion, even lost my voice for a day. Drank warm milk and honey and feel a little better
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Sounds more like allergies or a sinus infection to me. I get sinus infections atleast 4 times a year, if not more. I have allergies 10 months out of the year. I pretty much live on Zyrtec D. i stay out of the heat and in the ac when allergens are high. If you have a vaporizer, sleep with it on, take a shower before bed to get the pollen and such off your skin and hair. Drink lots of fluids to stay hydrated. If you aren't better in a few more days I would go to the doctor or even a walkin clinic if you have a lot of pressure and dizziness.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009