my hands look old an Im only 21

I've abused my hands by not wearing gloves when cleaning and so on but how do I get them back to looking pretty and healthy again? They are all wrinkly and ugly! HELP hubby hates them lol

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Paraffin wax dips and lots of lotion. You can also use cuticle cream & have your nails done.

RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 9:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Do you smoke? Drink enough water? Eat a well balanced diet?
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Avon makes a line called Skin So Soft Renewal made to make your hands look young again. The entire lineup is great they make body wash and everything! Get a bottle of the hand treatment it is on sale for $2.99. Just search the product number on my website www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping. Its called SKIN SO SOFT Renew & Refresh Age-Defying+ Overnight Corrective Hand Treatment and the product number is 027-325
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:01 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Get a bottle of aloe vera gel with no alcohol and a bottle of vitamin E in safflower oil. Both are available at most drugstores. Put the whole bottle of aloe vera gel into your mixer (12 ounces is the usual size). Use one of the little measuring cups that comes with kids' cold medicine to measure out 30 ml of the vitamin E oil. Start the mixer on medium, and slowly drizzle the oil into the gel, like making mayonnaise. Repackage the gel back into the original bottle and keep it by the kitchen sink. Use it before and after you wash dishes or clean things. It's a miracle, believe me.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:38 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Drink lots of water, use shea butter, and wear gloves if your hands are in toxins.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Someone suggested avon. I suggest Mary Kays satin hands. You can get a sample of it if you go to www.marykay.com/elisaangulo .....just sign in and request a sample. Or you can send an email requesting that to elisaangulo@marykay.com Try it before you buy it. It's $30.00 for the whole set (3 bottles-an emollient cream, exfoliant, and a lotion), but I have what I like to call "man hands" and it does me wonders. Lol, my hands are really really really REALLY dry, cracked, and rough. I'm really picky about lotions because to me they feel greasy and make everything I touch greasy and gross....or it smells funny. This stuff doesn't have much of a smell and does wonders for me. Hope that helps you a little.
    ranze11617

Answer by ranze11617 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2009