what do i do

my ex husband and his mother took my children two years ago and were never going to return them i got a court order giving me custody and after eleven of the longest days of my life i finally got them back now the court has ordered that they go with the two of them for one month i dont know what to do know they have to go but what if he takes off or messes with there heads.

alicen78

Asked by alicen78 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I need more info on this one...................

1) WHY DID THEY DO THAT - WHAT WAS REASON?
    2) CHILDREN AGE?
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• get a lawyer is all I can think of. I hope everything works out for the best of the family.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• What was the reason the court is giving him the kids for a month?
    Why did they take them in the first place?
    Is he a bad father?
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'm afraid that if you want them to abide by a court order then you have to as well. I'm not being mean but you will have to cross some bridges when you come to them (legally). Courts don't deal in "what if?" Sad but true

Answer by admckenzie at 8:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• You need a lawyer.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I assume you live in different states. Is this a court ordered visitation? Are they old enough to have a cell phone where you can call them and check up on them? My dds are 6 and 8 and they carry a phone back and forth and have for 2 years. It has restricted numbers they can call or that can call them. It might make you feel better about the distance and length of time away from you.
    haston

Answer by haston at 8:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• MY ONLY ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU IS PRAY ABOUT I KNOW IT MIGHT SOUND SO SIMPLE BUT IT REALLY WORKS I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU AND ASK GOD TO PLEASE DO WHATEVER IS BEST FOR THE CHILDREN DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE DONT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY MANY BLESSINGS
    BRIGHTEYEDGURL

Answer by BRIGHTEYEDGURL at 11:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2009